Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Grateful for good nights

And by that I mean when we say good night to those we love. Are there sweeter words than to hear someone say, "Good night" as you're drifting of to sleep? Well, maybe so, but for me, I love those words. It creates a sense of security and love, all wrapped in a blanket of warm fuzzies.

You know, I read the book about the five languages of love, and found that I'm a quality time person, closely followed by words. Yes, I spend time with those I love, but hearing a good compliment or even a sincere good night will fill my love tank. Words mean a lot to me, being an editor and all, and so when someone takes the time to say good night to me, I feel extremely loved. Take note parents, siblings, and future dates! I'm giving you a big Melly secret. Well, not so secret anymore.

And that's all right with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment