Monday, July 12, 2010

Running...

HURTS! Okay, I'm writing before I actually run, but hey, I can already see myself on my living room floor bemoaning the fact that I ran and hurt.

I'm trying out the running thing....to help me be healthy....and lose some weight. I don't ever want to find that weight again. I loathe running. I didn't like it in elementary, jr. high, or high school. So what in the world am I doing taking up running (actually, more like jogging by the pace I set)? Uh.....

No pain, no gain?

Because, let's be honest, running burns more calories, works more muscles, and does more good than just a walk. All things I need.

The good news is I'm starting out slow. And my good friend Ben is taking me through it step by step. He wants me to succeed and endures all of my whining. And believe me, there is whining.

Onward, Melissa, onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment