Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Grateful for the Provo Library!

I finally got a Provo library card and have been in heaven ever since. I spent like two hours just exploring the building and seeing what it had to offer. I walked down almost every shelf and just looked at all the titles. And then I finally settled on three books to read. Yes, I had to limit myself. I already have three books at home that I'm reading, so I couldn't just get ten more. :)

I am a YA and children's book junkie. They're so much fun to read, and right now, there are so many that are creative, awesome, and amazing. I also am in a biography/nonfiction mode. I got a book about bullying. Sad to say, I experienced some bullying in my youth, but nothing to the extent of the author's experiences. I read that book in two nights. It's called "Please Stop Laughing at Me," and it changed my perspective on victims and bullies.

Coming from such a book geek, I love libraries!

No comments:

Post a Comment