Sunday, April 4, 2010

Grateful for Easter

Although I was sick for most of the day (sigh), I am grateful for Easter. What a wonderful time of year to remember Jesus Christ and what he has done for all of us. Conference was awesome as well and I loved listening to the Pres. Monson, his counselors, and the other general authorities.

I took some time to think about the Savior and his atoning sacrifice. The Atonement is one thing in this world that gives me a lot of hope. After pondering this great event, I am always filled with peace and happiness, something that I crave right now. I love receiving spiritual comfort; it gives me something to hold onto for the rest of the week. And it helps me see the big picture of life.

He is risen! He is risen! Let that be my praise today.

Till tomorrow,

Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment