Thursday, April 30, 2009

WiiHarmony




Monday was a day to go in history! Indeed, the creation of wiiHarmony.com is something that I shall remember for the rest of my life.

Okay, it might not be that momentous, but I did have fun. We filmed this in about an hour (on my hour lunch break), Ben edited it in just under two hours (in Ben's bedroom), and we watched it for our ward talent show. I think the best part was Ben and his outtakes. He had so many, but he did have the most speaking to do.

Someday, I may become a famous movie star. But for right now, I'll stick with my wiiHarmony.com gig.

Hope you enjoy it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Although, I think the outtakes were as long as the actual "commercial." Hmmm . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha it's great! Very clever and fun. Made me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete