Friday, April 10, 2009

Blog Writing

This is my third time to create a blog. The third time.
There's just something about writing a blog that makes me really excited. So excited that I started two other blogs. But somewhere along the line, my interest waned and then fizzled...but n0t this time. Nope. This time is going to be different. I just feel that it will be.

Because this time, I have some time. And I genuinely want to make it work. See, the first two times were different. The first time I didn't tell anyone about my blog, and that led to me forgetting about completely. Oops. The second time, I created it, but never wrote anything!

But as I said, this time will be different. I want to make this work. And that's a big deal.

So welcome. Enjoy. Make comments. And it should all be fun. Because you never know what thoughts will come out of head and onto this page.

Here's to blogging!

2 comments:

  1. I am excited to hear your thoughts! :) It has been way to long since I have seen you. If you want to you can check out my blog at http://leardonsbelle.blogspot.com. Not too many profound thoughts but some crazy stories about my daughter. If your mom read them she would probably see a pattern emerging. Mother like daughter..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll let my mom know. She loves keeping up with you. Someday, we'll have to show her the wonders of Facebook or blogging, or both...

    ReplyDelete