Friday, January 4, 2013

My Current Obsession

As some of you may know, I get obsessed with some things, usually books or TV shows or movies or whatever else I get obsessed with. In any case, my current obsession is The Hobbit. So many good actors are in this movie: Martin Freeman, Ian McKellen, Richard Armitage, Benedict Cumberbatch. I've read the book (liked it), watched the move (loved it), and downloaded the soundtrack (obsessed with it). I can name all 13 dwarves. And now I'm writing about it.



So in honor of the movie, here are the lyrics of the Dwarf song "Misty Mountains" sung by the cast:

Far over the misty mountains cold
To dungeons deep and caverns old
We must away ere break of day
To find our long-forgotten gold

That pines were roaring on the height
The winds were moaning in the night
The fire was red, it flaming spread
The trees like torches blazed with light


I love this song, even though it's pretty short. It's the men's voices, I'm pretty sure.  



No comments:

Post a Comment